• Thread starter Flintstone
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 1K

Discuss Cash in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

I got rid of my business account a couple of years ago, it wasn't getting used that much as any BACS I just had paid straight into my personal account so I wasn't forever moving money around. Even though the account was inactive, I still got charged a fiver a month fees and ended up owing them. That was when I just closed it down.

Ditto. I got hit with a 25 quid fee for a mastercard I didn't want, ask for or ever use!
After complaining they refunded it - to the card!
To get my 25 quid back I would have to activate and use the card, then get charged 25 quid for using it!
After trying to sort that mess I simply closed the account.

I am a Ltd Co and have been for 12 years... during the recession got P....D off with bank charges, had a word with my accountant he told me I HAD to have a business account under BL Tiling Ltd but could use my personal
account for ALL my banking it wasn't against any tax laws etc so that's what I ve done ever since so all my cheques are made out to me personally all my card payment to CTD etc are out of it too I obviously declare all my cash which is still about 60percent of my turnover and I have saved myself a fortune in bank charges an odd time I will get paid by cheque to BL Tiling Ltd I just pay that into my business account and draw some spending from it;it is declared too at year end.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cash in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the Plumbers Forums is now Plumbers Talk Discussion Thread As always; a simple ‘logo’...
Replies
Views
Our Plumbers Forum is now on a new domain. www.PlumbersTalk.net is now online. We've...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB