Discuss census questionairre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

:lol: ... actually, it's a bit refreshing relaxing a bit about it on here - sometimes I look back and see my typos and all sorts - my language teaching was under a grammar fanatic, and then working as a technical translator, uh-err, ... everytime I make a mistake I still see double red marks on the page.. :lol: now I just LOVE writing 'init?' .. :lol:
My husband is a Yorkshire man and loves telling stories, and he'd say "I goes up the stairs and I rings the bell..." :lol: Nearly died when I first heard it, and nobody else around us ever reacted!! :lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
im the worst speller i know,and my grammer and puntuat punta pontua pintuati,putting them commers and stuff in is terrible,:smilewinkgrin:the wife hangs her head in shame at me sometimes.
she keeps telling me im dyslexic.
im trying to build a website on my own,oh the fun ive had,and the fun thats been taken out of me,spelling,grammer,commers and thingies ect ect.
as for the census,i aint got a clue,i will ask the wife when she returns from her day off going shopping:yikes:

U

user123

Sad yes, but could be fun to start a new religion/cult..........(;0)

:lol: :lol: wouldn't it be just! I think there would be a temple with Goddess Stella Artois and God Shiraz and their PG Tips Children, elevated on bathboards and rubi floats, Karl Dahm water features, epoxy drum drumming oh and a sacrificial table with blood from non-paying customers and cowboy tilers... :lol:

ok, ok... back into the studio...

S

SandyFloor

I filled mine in. Must remember to unearth it from the dining room table which is covered in dust sheets after Mr GRR painted yesterday, and then shove it in a post box tonight whilst taking Doggy on her usual route. I'll forget. I always do.

Just do it online Liz. Thirty minutes or less and it's done. There's a reference number and a web address on the form.

Sorry didn't read your post right

Reply to census questionairre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
census questionairre
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.