Discuss Cheap Effective Websites. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

w00dy

Hello all.
Thank you for letting me advertise on this site !!
If you are looking for a cheap website without the cost of most web designers, visit www.akitawebs.co.uk and mention that you seen us on TilersForums !!
Give me a visit and use the contact us button to submit any ideas or questions you may have.
w00dy

Attachments

• HEADER.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 80

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Nice one. :)

I see dozens of plumbers and sparky's a week that have signed up to some scam scheme to gain work, and sometimes to the tune of £300 + VAT per month, only to find out they've got little or no work and are stuck in a contract. And I always encourage them to find a web guy who can rank them a website so they get a % of the business from people looking on the net, which is where people look these days.

No need to ever pay for any leads or schemes or building registers or anything of that type. Just have a website so your name is out there and you will eventually build up a bit of business via it.

A fair price too that is.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your website doesnt appear to have a portfolio. Can we see some of your work please? I've made my own website, i'd happily pay your prices to take it off my hands, but without seeing the sort of websites you're offering it's difficult for me to compare against what i currently pay for hosting and the time and effort i put in to keep it current.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Nice one. :)

I see dozens of plumbers and sparky's a week that have signed up to some scam scheme to gain work, and sometimes to the tune of £300 + VAT per month, only to find out they've got little or no work and are stuck in a contract. And I always encourage them to find a web guy who can rank them a website so they get a % of the business from people looking on the net, which is where people look these days.

No need to ever pay for any leads or schemes or building registers or anything of that type. Just have a website so your name is out there and you will eventually build up a bit of business via it.

A fair price too that is.

Shhh dan keep it quiet... Lol ha ha

Reply to Cheap Effective Websites. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
T
Mods - if you can move this to a better place - please feel free - Not sure where it should go...
Replies
Views
T
Google Adwords are running an offer at the moment and are giving away £75's worth of free...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB