Discuss Cheap Effective Websites. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I probably would to be honest, just getting round to it.

For the amount of time you are on these forums, you could build a site. I done my mates a few weeks ago for him. Took me 2 hours 10 minutes to go start to finish from buying the domain to making the site live & adding the content. Total cost £2. Have a look. It's basic and he can build from there.
www.jbainesplastering.co.uk

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I sometimes get told they will send me photos when its finished......rarely happens though .

And the plumber takes all the glory - No chance, they hide pipes when the tiler asks them to otherwise we have to make it look nice. You can't see bad plumbing generally. We finish rooms off cosmetically and bad tiling stands out like a sore thumb. Get your customers to give you a pat on the back. :smilewinkgrin:

W

White Room

And the plumber takes all the glory - No chance, they hide pipes when the tiler asks them to otherwise we have to make it look nice. You can't see bad plumbing generally. We finish rooms off cosmetically and bad tiling stands out like a sore thumb. Get your customers to give you a pat on the back. :smilewinkgrin:

Funny you mention the John, I think the plumber I do alot for has more photos than me of finished work....might be giving him a call:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Funny you mention the John, I think the plumber I do alot for has more photos than me of finished work....might be giving him a call:thumbsup:

A plumber I used to work with was always borrowing my portfolio to show customers - fair enough, he got plenty of work but it was mainly because of the photos and the fact that once we had finished the bathrooms/kitchens to a high standard and I always asked customers would they mind if potential customers came to look at the work I had done. Never had one customer say no to my knowledge.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cheap Effective Websites. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
T
Mods - if you can move this to a better place - please feel free - Not sure where it should go...
Replies
Views
T
Google Adwords are running an offer at the moment and are giving away £75's worth of free...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB