Discuss Childish I know, but what the hell in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
Usual scenario for me, working in a house where you have to mind your p's and q's, no radio allowed, and behave yourself, then I cut a tile to fit round basin waste and feed pipes, then while I buffed the pointy end of the cut to get rid of the dusty water, I start giggling to myself, pic speaks for itself :lol::lol::lol:

DSC00683.JPG

And the moral of this story is, if you're too prudish, and take life too seriously the cocky cutter is out there to get ya!:lol:

Reply to Childish I know, but what the hell in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Hey guys, just been out to measure up and price for a job. It's a full bathroom, en-suit...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Ken Bruty

Arms
TF
Bedford
What member type are you?
  1. Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
KDB Ceramics & Stone

Thread Information

Title
Childish I know, but what the hell
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.