Discuss Clear the air in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Personally i quiet enjoy reading the arguments between some of the members, it's entertaining. We can all pretend that we are above all that nonsense and are far to grown up for all that.... but at the end of the day i love being entertained and there aint many more things i find better than reading a good argument between two hot headed tilers having a difference off opinion...... bring on the arguments i say, it's always good. We all (no matter what anyone tells me) love drama, Mike Tyson in his press conferences was absolutely fantastic viewing, even better than watching him in the ring sometimes!!!

So to improve this forum lets try and get Iron Mike on here or better still maybe some could just start saying what they actually feel or think rather than posting to 'impress' or to receive likes or thanks etc. Honesty of your opinions is what will really make this forum tick.

I am also under no illusion that should i meet up with any single member on here we would probably have a good chat and get on great no matter how different we seem on here..... Were all just normal blokes trying to earn money.

You going froch fight next week ? Still gutted i can't go

T

Time's Ran Out

Personally i quiet enjoy reading the arguments between some of the members, it's entertaining. We can all pretend that we are above all that nonsense and are far to grown up for all that.... but at the end of the day i love being entertained and there aint many more things i find better than reading a good argument between two hot headed tilers having a difference off opinion...... bring on the arguments i say, it's always good. We all (no matter what anyone tells me) love drama, Mike Tyson in his press conferences was absolutely fantastic viewing, even better than watching him in the ring sometimes!!!

So to improve this forum lets try and get Iron Mike on here or better still maybe some could just start saying what they actually feel or think rather than posting to 'impress' or to receive likes or thanks etc. Honesty of your opinions is what will really make this forum tick.

I am also under no illusion that should i meet up with any single member on here we would probably have a good chat and get on great no matter how different we seem on here..... Were all just normal blokes trying to earn money.

What a load of tosh!
I wouldn't have a drink with anyone on here that thought there could be more than 1 TJ - remember Highlander - there is only 1.

T

TJ Smiler

You going froch fight next week ? Still gutted i can't go 

No mate, i can't go either. Am gonna be watching it in my club with a load of the lads and a few beers so should still be a great night. My uncle, dad and cousin are going (courtesy of my uncle) so to say i'm gutted i can't make it is an understatement :hang:

You gonna watch it at your gym Wids?

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
No mate, i can't go either. Am gonna be watching it in my club with a load of the lads and a few beers so should still be a great night. My uncle, dad and cousin are going (courtesy of my uncle) so to say i'm gutted i can't make it is an understatement :hang:

You gonna watch it at your gym Wids?

No mate, im gonna watch it day after, rough as a badgers drinking beer in my mates 'man room' while the wifes make tea :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Aaaa Ha....... So i'm not the only one who has a mate with a man room lol.

Froch or Groves mate??

I have a man room as well,but I can only use it when the wife lets me ;)

I'm thinking froch completely underestimated groves,and of coarse that right hand in the 1st put frochs fight right out the window.
So I think froch will box him more and stop him around the same time .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Clear the air in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB