Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Concerned how these guys are going to tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mylocalplumber

Hi plumber guy, your wrong to be concerned as it wont be you doing the work?... Correct? I'm sure any tiler with half ab once of sense wont tile what you have described. I do wonder why someone would come on here and ask advice about something that's not really gonna come back on them if it fails!! Hmmmm...

Like I said before..when I do a job be it a bathroom, kitchen, boiler..I want a good job done all round. Makes me feel good about my work and proud. But when spent a lot of time ensuring heights and centres of fixtures etc and then mr magoo turns up to tile it then it makes my work look bad. I don't know, is it nothing to do with me? Not on paper but if one of those tiles popped off onto her little girls head then would it still have nothing to do with me? Hmmm

Also..tbh I'm not really asking advice just wanted to vent my concerns with people in the know. I've already sent emails to top office and explained what I thought so that's all I can do.

Reply to Concerned how these guys are going to tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Concerned how these guys are going to tile
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond