Discuss Congratulations Ali in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Congratulations
@AliGage,
On the birth of your new
Baby boy!
Delivered by Ali himself no less
At 22.05 last night
5th October 2015!

Mother and baby doing well!
Well done
Alister and Emily!!
MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Cheers Marc, and thanks guys!

Congratulations mate........seriously. ....you delivered the baby...?

Dr. Ali Wow. Congratulations to you and your Mrs. Did any of your tiling tools come in handy?

Good man ali, can't beat holding your new born child in your arms for the 1st time, best feeling in the world :)

I have delivered 2/3 of my boys now. My first with my ex was a by the book, routinely hospital delivery but since Em and I had our first together, unexpectedly at however planned to do the same this time round.

There is absolutely no greater feeling than bringing your child into the word yourself!

Mum and baby are doing great. Had a small complication, which was expected, with Em which did mean they needed taking in last night to be observed. We're now just waiting for a peadatrician to sign baby out!

7lb 14ozs of mini beefcake. No name yet. But it took me a week to decide on my last boys name.

Thanks again peeps. Off back down hospital, again!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Ooooo
What you going to call him?

Very good question. Not even thought about it yet. Our last boy took a week to find/pick a name.

You're all welcome to offer up suggestions. I like celtic/gaelic names. Has to have a good. Strong meaning and unique in its spelling.
My other boys are Finlay and Ciaran.

Reply to Congratulations Ali in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hello to all those in the know. I'm baffled by what to do and how to do it, or get it done...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd start a new game off. Well, perhaps less of a game and more to see what tilers are...
Replies
Views
P
My goodness - what a palaver!! So, I've been tiling my own wet-room with TOPPS 60x30 Polished...
Replies
Views
Billy Hunt
B
M
I've been tiling for 12 years now never really had problems with customers till now! started...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB