Discuss Congratulations Ali in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Congratulations buddy! Well done! I'd have loved to have delivered my child.

I've moved this to the arms because general chat can be seen by unregistered users and we have some pricks knocking about from time to time looking for personal details like baby names to include in trolling. I won't mention their names but it sounds like Feendish Spike.

O

Old Mod

Congratulations buddy! Well done! I'd have loved to have delivered my child.

I've moved this to the arms because general chat can be seen by unregistered users and we have some pricks knocking about from time to time looking for personal details like baby names to include in trolling. I won't mention their names but it sounds like Feendish Spike.
Good point batman!
Thank you!

O

Old Mod

Great minds @3_fall!

We picked a name finally last night.

Haiden

Which also has the meaning of "fiery one", of gaelic/Irish origin dating back to 700BC. It's an alternative spelling to Hayden, Aiden and Eden amoung others.

Kool! At last!
Congratulations Haiden, u've finally been named!
It's an improvement on BatBaby,
the name u've had for the last few days! Haha
Well done Ali mate!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Congratulations Ali in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hello to all those in the know. I'm baffled by what to do and how to do it, or get it done...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd start a new game off. Well, perhaps less of a game and more to see what tilers are...
Replies
Views
P
My goodness - what a palaver!! So, I've been tiling my own wet-room with TOPPS 60x30 Polished...
Replies
Views
Billy Hunt
B
M
I've been tiling for 12 years now never really had problems with customers till now! started...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB