Discuss Connecting Dallmer veritcal drain into 110 waste in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

V

vapingvision

Hello guys,

I've bought a Dallmer vertical drain to fit a showerlay board. The drain has to fit into a 110mm waste pipe going out over the drain vertically. The board shall be cut so the dallmer does sit over the drain.

The vertical 110mm goes into a 110mm p trap so I don't actually need the trap of the dallmer.

My question is, does anyone know where I can get an O ring that has a 90mm ID, and a 110mm od to seal the Dallmer into the 110mm pipe?

Thank you in advance.

James

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Connecting Dallmer veritcal drain into 110 waste in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
E
I've just had a wetroom installed. I specified the components and went for a 1000 x 1000 offset...
Replies
Views
S
So I am helping out a builder on a prestige house in Central London, long and short of it is...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
As promised. Fitted a Kudos, Aqua4MA tray former today. this was fitted to a newly laid 18 mm...
Replies
Views
L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB