UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss course advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul78

i can personally say iv done them both with NETT!
I cant comment on the one in stoke but i highly recommend you going to NETT if your serious about the training. Like yourself i searched literally every training provider out there and wasnt dissapointed i chose NETT, i even travelled from liverpool and can recommend the elmswood on oceon road for B&B they are found on NETT'S website.

Darren who runs the tiling is on this forum and lookout for their discount offers.

Darren is passionate about what he does, theres no gimmicks and the training is full on, no leaving early which is what you want for your money.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi All
Thanks for the posts above
We have re branded now as UK Trades Training, same website just a new name, As we do a lot more than Tiling these days The new name is more appropriate
New web address is www.uktradestraining.co.uk

We have a 10 % forum members discount on at the moment,
Thanks Paul for the reference, hope you are doing OK
Stuart if you chose us for your training you won be dissapointed, we have the most positive feedback on here by a mile, everyone cant be wrong
Speak to Tracey on the phone and she will answer any questions or concerns that you may have

I still do the Tiling training so you will get a full on course as to what you need to know to get out there as a tiler

Best Regards
Darren
0191 4547733

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to course advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
course advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.