UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Cowboy Trap BBC1 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just got cowboy trap on in the background and they've just advised viewers to not issue full payment until all snagging has been cleared up.

That will be confused somewhat no doubt, so watch out for that. The dodgy customers knocking about will assume that means 'don't pay the tradesman until he's done a bit more than what was agreed at the time' no doubt.

Make sure you write proper estimates and get customers to sign them, stating payment dates if in stages, and stating work to be done for each payment.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cowboy Trap BBC1 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
I've seen a few posts on this site unfortunately from people who have been stiffed by...
Replies
Views
T
Hello I’ve been setting tile for 35 years, however I’m now retired and moved from Wisconsin to...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.