Discuss Cry for help, another possible bodge job? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

One word from me and the word is CONDEMNED...I have had a week of inspecting and writing reports up this week for workmanship which borders on the incompetience, yours however surpasses even some of the shoddiness I have seen this week.

However legally you have to give the builder/boodge up artist an opportunity to rectify the works.

Here we go again... you firstly must record in writing by recorded delivery a letter outlining all your grievances. Do not go into detail, bullet point your main areas of grievance, and attach photographs.

Secondly, and this is an important factor, why in gods name, did you hand over any money? Legally it can be argued that you were satisfied (up to a point) with the workmanship. Never ever hand any money over if you are not satisifed with the works done.

Good luck, its a disgrace, how dare they even suggest to get a surveyor in at your cost. Scare tactics, from bully boys, who have the ordasity to even try and defend shoddy workmanship.

Be strong, and chin up.

Pebbs

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cry for help, another possible bodge job? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of creating my tiling job in 3d in sketchup. Please can members help me copy...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB