Discuss CTD ultra tile adhesive in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

I'm going to be using the ultra rapid set S1 white adhesive now being sold at CTD.
can't find a data sheet for it, has anyone got a link to it ?

best I can find is the data sheet for the Proflex SP which says:

Underfloor Heating (UFH): If UFH is being installed it must be fully commissioned before starting the tiling process to ensure it is in full working
order. This includes both electric mat and water pipe systems. Once the UFH has been commissioned it can be set to a low level to provide a max floor temperature of 15˚C whilst the tiling and grouting processes are undertaken. It is critical that this temperature is not exceeded as this can force dry the adhesive and grout with the potential of causing cracks in the installation or tiles to de-bond. Maintain this temperature for a minimum period of 7 days while the installation cures and hardens. After this time the UFH can be brought up to the required room temperature slowly at a rate of 5˚C per day. Render: When tiling to new render it must be ensured that the render is a minimum of 4 weeks old and is thoroughly strong, dry, dust and efflorescence free and stable.

not come across this recommendation with my present adhesive.
the word CAN is very hard helpful.... It SHOULD or it SHOULDN'T would be more helpful

B

Blunt Tool

5B08B5D3-925C-41CA-AF2D-FEFBEF2FBA7F.jpeg

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
I found they don't care about the individual all they care about is them selves poor service from my position I'd much rather deal with a independent shop ...I showed the branch manager my tile master price list and he had the cheek to say tile master is an inferior product lol and then they sell the webber trade crap. .... the cheek of the man lol

T

Time's Ran Out

Ctd are useless in my opinion everything is to expensive and they do zero to help u out I stopped going in my branch about 2 years ago I stick to my independent tile shop and another national shop they help me out and sort me out good prices deliver and have passed on some real nice jobs ........ CTD SUCK

Wow ! How I’d like to edit this!
A respected member advised me many years ago - if you haven’t got anything pleasant to say, say nowt!!

H

hmtiling

Have you tried spes mark?

I really like the TM semi rapid for floors. I hear on the grape vine that ultra are releasing a semi rapid. Spreading setaflex on a wall is no fun it's too heavy and saggy
Ultra semi rapid has been a rumour for a long time now. I heard in summer it was to be released in November gone. Just when a semi rapid is needed too

Reply to CTD ultra tile adhesive in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB