Discuss CTD ultra tile adhesive in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

So just to state my position on this as I’ve just read this thread.
All personal comments put to one side for the moment, the forum will not condone the public flogging of any trade affiliated company.
The Tilers Forum Arms is there for just that purpose.
We wouldn’t want to find ourselves as being cited for the decline in someone’s business through slanderous remarks.
Stating that your personal experiences are less than satisfactory I’m sure would be perfectly ok, however anything more specific than that could possibly land us in trouble.
And as I’m not familiar with the legal repercussion of public remarks of this nature my stance would be to keep specific remarks out of the public domain.
And until either @Dan or someone with legal training advises me differently, that’s how I would like it handled.
If you want to start a thread in the Arms with your opinion about ANY company, you are more than free to do so.
Just keep specific remarks of a derogatory nature out of the public domain please.

I have now moved this thread in to the Arms.

O

Old Mod

This is exactly what's up with the world these days people so scared to offend someone everything has to be PC complete joke were workman not solicitors
Ok so I’ll stop you right there Kyle, did you not read my post?
I said you were more than welcome to voice your opinions to fellow tradesman in the appropriate arena, which is the Arms.
I don’t make the rules in the corporate world, I just do my best to keep us out of trouble.
And unless I know 100% that the forum can’t become responsible for a members statement, it’s simply not going to be allowed in a public forum, end of.

O

Old Mod

This is exactly what's up with the world these days people so scared to offend someone everything has to be PC complete joke were workman not solicitors

Personally, I totally agree Kyle, the whole pc thing is totally absurd, unfortunately my personal feelings can not dictate my handling of forum issues.
So no matter how I feel personally about a certain discussion, the welfare of the forum will always come first.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
Personally, I totally agree Kyle, the whole pc thing is totally absurd, unfortunately my personal feelings can not dictate my handling of forum issues.
So no matter how I feel personally about a certain discussion, the welfare of the forum will always come first.
OK OK I get it I'll step away from the subject it's just one very close to me personally sorry for any liability issues I forget the forum is subject to rules I'm not as a individual

O

Old Mod

I forget the forum is subject to rules I'm not as a individual

Thank you Kyle for appreciating our position.

However, I’m not asking you step away from the thread, not at all.
I didn’t want you to go off on a tangent, that’s all.
I needed to know you understood our position, nothing more, that’s why I stopped you in your tracks.
Didn’t want red mist confusing the issue.

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
I have used Ctd for 38 years and cannot fault them, i suppose i
must be one of the older customers you mentioned, in my branch
and Johns they treat all customers the same. Obviously, if you have
been with a company for as many years as some of us have you get a bit of respect but that does not mean that they disrespect the younger
customers. The younger customer is the future so that would be silly
If you have a problem go in and see them and get it sorted

Reply to CTD ultra tile adhesive in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
CTD ultra tile adhesive
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Retail | Tile Buying
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond