Discuss CTD ultra tile adhesive in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

This is exactly what's up with the world these days people so scared to offend someone everything has to be PC complete joke were workman not solicitors

Personally, I totally agree Kyle, the whole pc thing is totally absurd, unfortunately my personal feelings can not dictate my handling of forum issues.
So no matter how I feel personally about a certain discussion, the welfare of the forum will always come first.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
Personally, I totally agree Kyle, the whole pc thing is totally absurd, unfortunately my personal feelings can not dictate my handling of forum issues.
So no matter how I feel personally about a certain discussion, the welfare of the forum will always come first.
OK OK I get it I'll step away from the subject it's just one very close to me personally sorry for any liability issues I forget the forum is subject to rules I'm not as a individual

O

Old Mod

I forget the forum is subject to rules I'm not as a individual

Thank you Kyle for appreciating our position.

However, I’m not asking you step away from the thread, not at all.
I didn’t want you to go off on a tangent, that’s all.
I needed to know you understood our position, nothing more, that’s why I stopped you in your tracks.
Didn’t want red mist confusing the issue.

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
I have used Ctd for 38 years and cannot fault them, i suppose i
must be one of the older customers you mentioned, in my branch
and Johns they treat all customers the same. Obviously, if you have
been with a company for as many years as some of us have you get a bit of respect but that does not mean that they disrespect the younger
customers. The younger customer is the future so that would be silly
If you have a problem go in and see them and get it sorted

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to CTD ultra tile adhesive in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB