Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss CTD Vs Topps Vs Others in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

T

tysfoot

Hi, Im going to topps tomorrow to pick up some supplies and hopefully i can use my trade account for the first time and ive heard the discount is good.

Im just open to offers at this moment and ive heard about CTD, does this company to trade accounts for materials and if so what are the prices like .

If there any other people that use other shops or prefer topps or CTD let me know what you think so i can get a good idea

CTD's brochure looks really good quality

M

Matty A

This one is mainly for Gaz

Is it true that the more you buy from topps the bigger the discount you get?
The reason i ask isi dont shop at topps much but took my uncle to buy his tiles from there he wanted 35m2 of honed and filled trav and 15m2 of anti slip ceramic both 400mm by 300mm i had already sorted the materials out but the d**k behind the counter sold him all the materials as well saying we wouldnt get much dicount if we only bought tiles :furious3: granted the materials are all BAL but i was cheaper and i was supplying webber which i believe are a damn good product.

my beef is he used anouther tilers discount card and not mine and told us the other tiler gets bigger discount cos he buys every week my uncles bill came to £2700 and with discount it was £1700 would it not have been a good jesture to give me same discount as we have just racked the plebs commision....

Sorry im just having a rant :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

G

GazTech

This one is mainly for Gaz

Is it true that the more you buy from topps the bigger the discount you get?
The reason i ask isi dont shop at topps much but took my uncle to buy his tiles from there he wanted 35m2 of honed and filled trav and 15m2 of anti slip ceramic both 400mm by 300mm i had already sorted the materials out but the d**k behind the counter sold him all the materials as well saying we wouldnt get much dicount if we only bought tiles :furious3: granted the materials are all BAL but i was cheaper and i was supplying webber which i believe are a damn good product.

my beef is he used anouther tilers discount card and not mine and told us the other tiler gets bigger discount cos he buys every week my uncles bill came to £2700 and with discount it was £1700 would it not have been a good jesture to give me same discount as we have just racked the plebs commision....

if you dont shop at Topps your discount will decrease and he has done you big favour by discounting travertine which has hardly any discount available.....confused as I don't know of an antislip tile that size....Gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fred

Boydens of croydon ? if its them they are a wholesaler they will be cheaper if they will deal with you they deal with retail units and larger contractors only ? used them for years until i was able distribute myself and obtain direct accounts

The Epsom branch opeded about 9 months ago, and I got a brochure sent to me. I'm a sole trader, but they do sell to us. I use the shop at least once a week, mainly Mapei gear.

Fred.....confused.com....how do you know that the display board is filled with polish and hungarians if the display board has been stopped???...proper confused!!...If it is the shop that is full of them...work for them!...Gaz

Gaz, sorry, I didn't get back on this one! No, I didn't mean the Pols etc can only post on the board, as it has been taken down for no one to use because of aduse, i.e, builders, tilers, Pols etc taking out other peoples cards etc. You now have to give them your card and they give them out via under the counter.

Thats my point with the branch I used. They are all Pols running it, and as the Pols/Hung's etc are in there all the time, obviously there is 'country mates' going on. Other UK tilers I know have had the same experience since the board was taken down. I don't think it's right. IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to CTD Vs Topps Vs Others in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
CTD Vs Topps Vs Others
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond