Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Customer street are gonna get it!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

Friday i was driving back from chesterfield where i bought my van.

I got a call from withheld number so i picked up thinking it would be some work.

It was them bstrds from customer street again!!!.

Now i have had 3 phoe calls from them in the last 2 mnths that ended badly.

One of the calls i posted about on the forum already. In another they told me that my website wasnt ranking well and they could make me a better one. I told them it was ranking top 3 for hertfordshire, bedfordshire and cambridgeshire, but they said it wasn't. That argument went on for around 20 minutes before i hung up.

Well this time i lost the plot!!

The woman on the end of the phone said " hello i'm calling rom customer street"
Straight away i said sorry i'm not interested thanks, she says have you heard from us before then? say yes just a few times and im not interested thanks. She says let me finish first, i say no thanks, she says well i can take u off the system if u stop being rude! I say excuse me but im not being rude if u could take me off your records that would be great, she says well stop being rude and i might!! I say im not being rude just take me of the bloody system, she say STOP BEING RUDE AND I MIGHT!!!.............................

Now my head nearly blew off at this point and every driver within 3 cars of me could ave heard the explosive volley that came next. Basically it was like this......

I AINT F**(guess the rest) BEING RUDE, YOU WANNA SEE RUDE I'LL F*(guess the rest) COME DOWN THERE AND RIPP YOUR F*(guess the rest) THROAT OUT!! WHAT THE F*(gues the rest) YOUR NAME AND WHERE ARE YOU BASED!!!!

The line went quiet for a few second and then she said in a mouse like voice Lindsey.

LINDSEY F*(guess the rest) WHAT??

I can't give you my second name.

RIGHT NOW I SWEAR IF I GET ANYMORE ABUSE FROM ANY OF YOU ***** (that word is too rude to evn show part of) I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE BASED AND SMASH THE (can't say) OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN THE F*(guess the rest) OFFICE!!!!!

Thats when the she hung up.

Now i was in a proper ginger haired rage, i was foaming at the mouth, i'd gone red in the face (reder than normal) and the vain in my neck which is famous for apearing when i lose it was about to burst all over the place.

I wasn't finished with my rant so i phoned my pal and got him to look up customer streets number on his work pc and then i phoned them.

I felt a it sry for the poor operator on the end of the phone that got a full tangerine candyfloss lashing, but at the end of it all i got my name and number erased from ther database.....for now!!!

I tell ya one day i hope customer street have a stall at an exhibition or ssomething coz i'm gonna turn up cover it n petrol and burn the f*(think ths is the one dh) to the floor!!!!!!

Sorry DH :whatchutalkingabout

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Daz

LMFAO!!

Good for you Wivers. I gave them some serious verbal abuse a month or so ago 'cos they kept phoning me asking if I could handle more work. I explained that I could handle a lot more if they stopped effin phoning me during the day and preventing me from completing the work that I was supposed to be doing! Poor bloke on the other end said that he would try and get me removed from their database too - we'll see LOL!

How's the tango machine??

Friday i was driving back from chesterfield where i bought my van.

I got a call from withheld number so i picked up thinking it would be some work.

It was them bstrds from customer street again!!!.

Now i have had 3 phoe calls from them in the last 2 mnths that ended badly.

One of the calls i posted about on the forum already. In another they told me that my website wasnt ranking well and they could make me a better one. I told them it was ranking top 3 for hertfordshire, bedfordshire and cambridgeshire, but they said it wasn't. That argument went on for around 20 minutes before i hung up.

Well this time i lost the plot!!

The woman on the end of the phone said " hello i'm calling rom customer street"
Straight away i said sorry i'm not interested thanks, she says have you heard from us before then? say yes just a few times and im not interested thanks. She says let me finish first, i say no thanks, she says well i can take u off the system if u stop being rude! I say excuse me but im not being rude if u could take me off your records that would be great, she says well stop being rude and i might!! I say im not being rude just take me of the bloody system, she say STOP BEING RUDE AND I MIGHT!!!.............................

Now my head nearly blew off at this point and every driver within 3 cars of me could ave heard the explosive volley that came next. Basically it was like this......

I AINT F**(guess the rest) BEING RUDE, YOU WANNA SEE RUDE I'LL F*(guess the rest) COME DOWN THERE AND RIPP YOUR F*(guess the rest) THROAT OUT!! WHAT THE F*(gues the rest) YOUR NAME AND WHERE ARE YOU BASED!!!!

The line went quiet for a few second and then she said in a mouse like voice Lindsey.

LINDSEY F*(guess the rest) WHAT??

I can't give you my second name.

RIGHT NOW I SWEAR IF I GET ANYMORE ABUSE FROM ANY OF YOU ***** (that word is too rude to evn show part of) I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE BASED AND SMASH THE (can't say) OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN THE F*(guess the rest) OFFICE!!!!!

Thats when the she hung up.

Now i was in a proper ginger haired rage, i was foaming at the mouth, i'd gone red in the face (reder than normal) and the vain in my neck which is famous for apearing when i lose it was about to burst all over the place.

I wasn't finished with my rant so i phoned my pal and got him to look up customer streets number on his work pc and then i phoned them.

I felt a it sry for the poor operator on the end of the phone that got a full tangerine candyfloss lashing, but at the end of it all i got my name and number erased from ther database.....for now!!!

I tell ya one day i hope customer street have a stall at an exhibition or ssomething coz i'm gonna turn up cover it n petrol and burn the f*(think ths is the one dh) to the floor!!!!!!

Sorry DH :whatchutalkingabout

Am I reading into this correctly then......you weren't interested !!!!!

Reply to Customer street are gonna get it!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Customer street are gonna get it!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.