UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Customise your TilersForums.co.uk Presence in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You can customise several things on tilersforums.com to match your own brand colours and theme.

You can customise your blog style by clicking here: http://www.tilersforums.com/blog_usercp.php?do=editprofile

You can customise your profile style by clicking on your username in the top right corner of the forum after the wording "Welcome," which takes you to your profile. You then click "Customize" in the top right corner of it.

You can upload a profile picture to your profile (160 x 200px) which could be a picture of you or a copy of your business card perhaps, and you can upload a different image as your avatar (size dependent on your usergroup) which could be your company logo perhaps.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Customise your TilersForums.co.uk Presence in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm going to set something up tomorrow so that we can host all your videos, no matter how big or...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
If you need help finding a good tile shop, then please post in this forum area. This is a new...
Replies
Views
We now have several videos demonstrating installation, cutting techniques and tips which I am in...
Replies
Views
Tile_novice
T
I just have a few more tweaks to do, but we're now running on HTTPS instead of HTTP. Which is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.