UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Cutting Tile Trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Roger, maybe we should start a thread for US/UK conversions for tile setting terms. :smilewinkgrin:

Go for it Rob...you add the ones you don't know and we can tell ya the answer and vice versa you tell us the ones we ddon't know..
happy046.gif

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I bought 3 Deano mitre boxes yesterday at CTD £5.99+vat (special offer). I see them going for upto £15 on ebay!

They are selling like hot cakes. CTD sold 15 of them the previous day.

Deano must be a millionaire now!!........hopefully.

Why did I buy 3?.............I always buy multiples of items that are difficult to get hold of. I have a shed at the end of he garden that is full of spares and duplicates.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cutting Tile Trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, First post in this forum so forgive me if this has already been posted before. From...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.