Guest viewing is limited

Discuss daft question but can't find a answer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

reeves1985

Tried a few different types of tanking system before taking the new tilemaster tanking kit into stock, we had previously sold the weber rubber tape. i find that the TM reinforced (and it is reinforced, it is actually quite flexible) tape sits better into the corners than the rubber type of tape.

Personal choice i guess. But i wouldnt say the TM tape was normal plasterers scrim tape.

Thanks fellas food for thought
I like to take my time but the Mrs wants it finished yesterday so need to get a wriggle on with it

Reply to daft question but can't find a answer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm really stuck with what...
2 3
Replies
Views
Richard Nessbert
R
J
Hi, I'm currently a desk based engineer but don't particularly enjoy it and would much prefer...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all,just to introduce myself,Iam Micho,tiler from Croatia/Serbia,with EU passport.I have been...
Replies
Views
Simon benn Leeds
S
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
daft question but can't find a answer
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond