• Thread starter Deleted member 9966
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 922
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss David Beckham on his way to Spurs? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I was interested to hear about this last night and again in the news this morning.

I bought DB's first autobiography and read it from cover to cover in about 3 weeks flat. I got the impression back then (about 7 years ago) after reading the book that he would come back to English football, and announced to my Spurs supporting husband that DB would come back to play for Spurs. Needless to say Mr GRR dismissed my announcement but it seems good old Harry is trying to bring DB to White Hart Lane. If this actually happens, I think I might start writing a book of predictions :lol:

I for one would be immensely happy if DB comes back to play some football in England. If he's as good as Teddy Sheringham, he should have another 5 years left in him yet :hurray:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
he would fit -in with redknapp they have both seen better day's, a bit like the club!!!

Now then Dave, what was the score at the Emirates a few weeks ago????? werent you 2-0 up as well??? nuff said!

It is a strong possibility, but, apparently the insurance premiums against him getting an injury are massive (he tore his achilles at Milan last year and missed a big chunk of the US season & world cup), plus I am not sure Galaxy want him to go on loan (or permanently). I dont think he would play much as most of our game is about pace now, but he would be a fantastic impact player from the bench and would teach the likes of Lennon a lot about the game (and sell a few shirts too!!)- bring it on

Reply to David Beckham on his way to Spurs? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Thought it might be a bit of fun (and maybe educational) for members to share a few stories of...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
D
Hi, I would like to get some opinions on using marble stone on walls. I was going to go with...
Replies
Views
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
Last week I received an e-mail from what I thought was a customer wanted their kitchen tiled,I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
David Beckham on his way to Spurs?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.