Discuss Dean Farmer- Appointed as City & Guilds Advisor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Now i know he's going to hate me for this but i really don't care because this is a really great achievement and its something to be very proud of..

Today our very own dean farmer was appointed as an adviser for the 'city & guilds' body of accredition.

This is really a great achievement and if dean had it his way, nobody would find out but i'm here to make sure that doesn't happen :thumbsup:
i am sure everybody on this forum will be happy knowing that deano will be doing everything he can to help raise the standards of the tiling industry because although we all disagree on certain things, we;d all agree that we all want the best for the up and coming tilers in this country..

congratulations Dean, great achievement and something to be very proud of!!

C

Colour Republic

Only kidding m8
All it is I have been asked to be a consultant and help out writing some of the questions. Theyasked me last week and confirmed it today. Its not a big deal but I am happy just to be asked

We all bang on about the problems in the industry so good on you for actually doing something to help out instead of just moaning about it like some of us ;)

Reply to Dean Farmer- Appointed as City & Guilds Advisor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
C
Hi, We are looking to subcontract in a professional tiler with a view to offering repeat work...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB