Discuss Delayed Private messages in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Hi Alan,

When the PM system wasn't working, they weren't lost, they just weren't sending correctly. When I'd fixed it, they sent. But that was about a week and a half ago. So you've probably just been super busy since then which is a good thing!

I think what happened was the PMs arrived (a week and half ago) but the notification they were there didn't.

I was sent a PM today and after opening that all the notifications for the older ones were then triggered, so that's how I noticed them.

We have been super busy actually which has been really unexpected over an extended Easter holiday period. We thought April would be slow - it usually is.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah the notification wouldn't have been available for the old ones as the system had thought it had sent the PM's (and you got the notifications) back when the person sent them. The problem was to do with the receiving them (and therefore the notifications too).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'd take a bit of a much needed break over easter. Need to do it more often to refresh a bit!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Delayed Private messages in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I've been surfing various tile websites for the last month, and have noticed several things...
Replies
Views
clairedivas727
C
I have recently completed a kitchen floor comprising of 600 x 900 x 15(ish) polished limestone...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
"Your posts are farcical. You claim there is no need to tank plasterboard in a shower before...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB