Discuss Dewalt 24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

i have been tiling at home today !, i'am refitting my cloakroom on the ground floor, so had my cutter-out in the sunshine here in wales today, its still got the blade it came with on -it , its in good nick, but as the blade go's through i have been getting some break-out at the end of the cut ,so i reverted to cutting the end first about 50mm in then cutting from the front and it has been fine, just wondering if anyone else gets this with there 24000, thanks :hurray:?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dewalt 24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Got a job to do which is going to require mitering 800 x 150 legato tiles from Topps...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
I'm toying around with some of the colours around the site to make it easier to read and keep...
Replies
Views
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB