Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Dewalt D24000 ,Blade alternative. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

redlee

If you need another DeWalt pro blade, I have some in stock

Give us a ring or drop an email and we will do you a special cheap price :thumbsup:

01455 230 555

sales@**************

Is there any chance i could get the 45deg/stop guide thingy me bob as i bought this second hand and it didn't come with one, it's one of the earlier models if that makes a difference.

P

peckers

part 251 on the drawing (ref 612688-00) any Dewalt repait agent can order you one in. We dont haver an account for spare parts so I would have to buy it through another dealer increasing the cost.

If you don't mind paying the extra I can order one - No idea of the price at the moment, sorry

And Dave once again offering to help out a tiler any way he can :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reply to Dewalt D24000 ,Blade alternative. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all I'm just about to start a floor tiling job with some wooden plank effect porcelain tiles...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from ************** 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
M
I've just finished setting up my shiny new D24000, and I was impressed until it comes to...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Dewalt D24000 ,Blade alternative.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.