Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Diamond Training Centre - South UK in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Danny@ Diamond

Re: Diamond Training 10/10

Hi Dean,

Thank you for the positive feedback on the course, I am glad you feel that it has been a benifit attending and we look forward to having you back for your final week.

Sam has probably got a big head now though mate, so i will have to put up with that all week ha ha.

Dont forget to come in and see us next week and we can get you signed up for your NVQ Level 2.

All the best

P

Prem Tiler

Re: Diamond training course feedback 2

Well I'm only two weeks in to the four week course it booked on but am so pleased with how its going!

I've to to start by saying how impressed i was with the center its self. It By far exceeded my expectations. the place is huge with numerous stations to tile. Every one on the course was allocated their own fully fitted bathroom to start of with and there were a few bathrooms to spare not to mention enough fitted kitchens for us all to have one of them too when the time comes. No sharing bays like I've heard other training establishments resorting to.

Already my knowledge of tiling has shot through the roof! Sam the Main tutor on the tiling course has a an amazing knack of making what could easily be a difficult task for a complete novice to do seem easy and be picked up very quickly. There is no rushing through subjects and every one on the course is learning at the same level, no one is lagging behind even though we all came on to it with very diffrent levels of exsperiance. We have covered so much already I'm amazed we have fitted it all in. I could fix tiles before i started the course an thought my self to quite good at it but now I realise I was only up to a DIY standard. Now I really do feel like a tiler and am very confident that I could walk in to someones house tomorrow and measure up, quote, mark out properly and tile for them with no problems at all.

A real added bonus is the amount of business start up and running information we are all receiving. Since day one the instructors are providing us with invaluable information regarding starting up on your own, working for your self and running your own professional business. Everything from advertising, marketing, accounts and company image and branding are being covered. I've worked for my self before but many of the other guys have been in full time employment since school so the business start up they have learnt could very well be the difference between becoming a successful tiler in there area with a long list of returning customers or being just another trades man in the ever growing dole cue!

The training center has a very good partnership with a local Bed and Breakfast. The place is very well run, clean very convenient for the training center as its almost on the door step. It has a Double beds with en-suit's, t.v's and DVD players in all the rooms and a microwave for guests to use in the smart lounge. There is a tesco's close by and the towns of Littlehampton, Bogner Regis and Arundel are all near by for entertainment if required.

Unfortunately I'm unable to do my four week course week after week and am having to do two weeks then take a break and continue the rest of the course at a later date. Diamond Training has no problems with this and have been very accommodating to my requirements. there for enabling me to get back to work for a while to keep on top of my current job.

I shall fill you in on how I get on with the rest of the course when the time comes but as for now I can assure you I'm one very happy customer.

L

lewissv

Very happy with course at Diamond

Ok, my last post was about being annoyed with Diamond, but I have now completed my tiling course so it's only fair that I report back on it.

I had to opt for the weekend course (2 weekends) due to work commitments but there is an awful lot packed into the course. Its not just the quantity though, it was a great course and Sam and Danny were superb. I have learnt plenty and it was good fun too.

I would recommend the course to anyone and it would be beneficial not only to someone starting off, but I also think there are things an experienced tiler would pick up from it too.
The setting there is very good. Excellent facilities for training and a great atmosphere.
:hurray:

Reply to Diamond Training Centre - South UK in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Diamond Training Centre - South UK
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.