Discuss Dickies Workwear for Tilers? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Wife has got me a couple of pairs of Fristad pants to try, seem good pants , very tough and comfy.
I'm not a big fan of the pads being fit from the inside of the leg, but they are still nice kecs Fristads Kansas - Home - http://www.fristadskansas.com/
sweden? aahha
I know her very well, was a sponsor of my son.
when he raced MTB . ;)

IMG_20161018_195246.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dickies Workwear for Tilers? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m new to Tile Forum and joined to get professional opinions because I really need...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB