Discuss Diesel Vehicle Parking Charges in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Having just posted a nice long rant on smoking on another thread...

We are all victims of the marketing people - and businesses looking to take loads of our money. We were all told (when buying our vehicles) that diesels were less polluting and more economical - we were lied to. Now we are all going to have to pay for it. We paid more to buy our diesel vehicles. We paid more to fuel our diesel vehicles. Now we are going to have to pay more to drive and park our diesel vehicles in cities because of the high volume of pollutants they pump out. And when we come to sell them......

So every time a prospective customer who works in the motor trade wants some tiling done by me, I am going to charge them double, prime the walls with pva, and dob and dab the tiles. When they later complain that the tiles have fallen off the wall I am going to tell them not to blame me, I did a proper job 'cos a bloke down the pub told me how to do it.

S

Spare Tool

Having just posted a nice long rant on smoking on another thread...

We are all victims of the marketing people - and businesses looking to take loads of our money. We were all told (when buying our vehicles) that diesels were less polluting and more economical - we were lied to. Now we are all going to have to pay for it. We paid more to buy our diesel vehicles. We paid more to fuel our diesel vehicles. Now we are going to have to pay more to drive and park our diesel vehicles in cities because of the high volume of pollutants they pump out. And when we come to sell them......

So every time a prospective customer who works in the motor trade wants some tiling done by me, I am going to charge them double, prime the walls with pva, and dob and dab the tiles. When they later complain that the tiles have fallen off the wall I am going to tell them not to blame me, I did a proper job 'cos a bloke down the pub told me how to do it.
Get what your saying Andy but its not the guys at the garage/motor sales that's to blame for this its just another government stealth tax like paying for the extra bedroom or having your green bin emptied..the guys in the garage deserve sbr and standard set, its the politicians in number 10, 9 n the rest of the street that deserve pva n blobbed bucket addy..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Get what your saying Andy but its not the guys at the garage/motor sales that's to blame for this its just another government stealth tax like paying for the extra bedroom or having your green bin emptied..the guys in the garage deserve sbr and standard set, its the politicians in number 10, 9 n the rest of the street that deserve pva n blobbed bucket addy..
Bedroom tax is a myth.

Nobody gets taxed for having a spare bedroom. It's people on benefits get slightly less handed to them on a plate if they don't downgrade. Which is an option they have.

Considering people are on the streets still in 2015. That's fair IMO.

Somerset

I have no problem giving any politician a superbly bad tiling job. It does seem like none of them ever done a days graft. Then they give themselves a 10% pay rise. If I ever work for a politician I am going to hire Ian Bone to do my labouring.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Diesel Vehicle Parking Charges in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
It was time to get my car serviced and an MOT. My usual garage had no bookings in time for the...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F
Hello all had a phone call today from a builder who I have done work for in the past but I...
Replies
Views
G
I had today off due to finishing a job early over the weekend . Today was the start of having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Dear FairFuelUK Supporter We have a moment of opportunity to stop the massive 16p a gallon tax...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
T
This is controversial, but I care not. In at least some parts the USA, NO tradesman is allowed...
Replies
Views
geo147
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB