UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Dirty Stinky houses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just been doing a disabled wet room today , walls only and floor is altro.

Not seen the job till today
Walked into this.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331223849.800768.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 123
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331223871.549652.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 122
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331223892.401639.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 119
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331223918.182728.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 110
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331223948.512817.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 154
G

Gazzer

Re: Stinky houses.

The lady of the house...mmm.. she went into the back yard just as i was tiling around the window... dropped her trousers and pants and pee'd in the drain.. pulled them back up and came back in the house, yes there was a frosted window but as you know you can still see shapes.. and i saw her commit this vulgar act...

pure filth or wot..

No photos ? You always say you love photos :smilewinkgrin:

A

Alan M

i was on a job last year. i wont go into to much detail as its dinner time. anyway the owner (actually councel after they took over) was a drunken wino . all he ate was eans and chipper grubb. anyway the toilet blocked ,then filled. then he used the bath,then the corner,then the upstairs,then the back shed and yard. as for the other wastes i let your emagination work out what all the stains on the lower half of the walls were.
anyway the council had to get in those people that clean up crime scenes and gut and steralise the house. the council lads had to remove a crusted over bath . i wont tell you what happened when they brock the crust

Reply to Dirty Stinky houses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.