UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Dirty Stinky houses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
images.jpg i would of been wearing one of these for that job...

M

Mike

Did one last week, disabled shower, we had to go all round the houseand cover the dog poo up with newspaper just so we didnt step in it, minging

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qdpnr0
that reminds me of a kitchen i was tiling a while back, the back yard was a minefield of dog mess where i wanted to cut, the customer was away on holiday but had some 8 by 4 sheets of ply in the back so i just dropped them over the mess to cover it and make it safe.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
that reminds me of a kitchen i was tiling a while back, the back yard was a minefield of dog mess where i wanted to cut, the customer was away on holiday but had some 8 by 4 sheets of ply in the back so i just dropped them over the mess to cover it and make it safe.
mike,this bloke was a teacher in joinery at the local uni,the house was a tip,the joinery was awful,the kitchen was a right mess ,you could not see anything from worktop,hob or sink,just piled up with washing up,i tried to take a photo,but my phone turned off it was that disgusted ;)

Reply to Dirty Stinky houses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.