Discuss Ditra on fermacell overlay. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Fermacell recommend only using a thin bed of adhesive on the 25 mm overlay, but I'm about to tile a floor with 600 x 600 tiles. Unfortunately the floor has a 10 mm bow in the middle of the floor 4.5m long. Should I use ditra, then I can increase the adhesive bed or could I self level the floor? Not sure about the suitability of s/l on fermacell.
look forward to being educated!
thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ditra on fermacell overlay. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
D
Evening all, a question for all you tiling pro’s please I’m an old school plumber & bathroom...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
B
This may not be a solution if the floor is already laid due to the height increase but could be...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
M
Hi everyone and a happy new year to you all.......I'm just after a second opinion here regarding...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB