Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Do you enjoy tiling.?, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Still get great satisfaction at the end result! After 30 years Knees and back are starting to disagree, specially with ever bigger/heavier tiles. As trades I work with say, we are the glory boys, as clients always appreciate finished job!
dave, i know you dont like anything over a kilo in weight nowasdays!!!,
but you your quality has always been as good as it gets.
remember those carefree easy days being recommended by fired earth out of guildford ,
we could name our own price and the fixing miles of terracotta and slate was a doddle.
i hear richard who ran guilford is still on the tools after giving up sales and also that alan berks who i knew from when his wife was only one of the three employees in fired earth in their infancy has a tiling business in oxfordshire.
seems these sales people think there is more money in doing the tiling than selling the tiles!

Reply to Do you enjoy tiling.?, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Do you enjoy tiling.?,
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.