Discuss Domestic tiling job, Wokingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

swtigeruk

I have a new extention that wants tiling. 60m2 of porcelain tiles for the floors, and 20m2 of tiles for the walls. 6.5m2 of the floor tiles will be upstairs on a new green chipboard floor - assume that I will need hardiboard or similar between tiles and floor. The remaining floor tiles are going on concrete, and the wall tiles all on to clean plaster walls. Nothing fancy like wet rooms that need tanking.
If I was to get the work done for me, what could I expect to have to pay?
Thanks
Simon

Reply to Domestic tiling job, Wokingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
hello to everybody, how's it going? I'm new here just signed up and wanted to know what...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Domestic tiling job, Wokingham
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.