Discuss Door bars in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Wow, that is some nice carpet John!

It's my own stairs and landing carpet Geoff, entrance into my bathroom done last year, The carpet has been down 10 years and it cost me £1200 for 14 steps bound and whipped with stair rods and landing area. It's still like new. Cost a lot but well happy with it.

Q

Qwerty

It's my own stairs and landing carpet Geoff, entrance into my bathroom done last year, The carpet has been down 10 years and it cost me £1200 for 14 steps bound and whipped with stair rods and landing area. It's still like new. Cost a lot but well happy with it.

I noticed it was expensive mate. Shame there isn't more of it around nowadays, it's all nylon type rubbish today in creams & greys. Give me a deep pile quality carpet any day!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Full stairs Geoff FYEO

Staircarpet.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Door bars in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the Plumbers Forums is now Plumbers Talk Discussion Thread As always; a simple ‘logo’...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB