Discuss DPF's New van 2014 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

I bought same van this time last year in silver.
i played around with colours for signage and the more I played the more difficult it got.
i still have not got it done but not because of cost.
i will do soon and will link the colour of signage to the two key colours on my website.
worth a think about what colours you already use for other areas where yo advertise your work.
metallic graphite darker than what you have would look pretty good I think .
black or white too radical.
I have never had a van sign written before but I think it is definitely worth it.
the only problem I have is that two of my vehicles are silver and the transit metallic blue.
i am in two minds as to what colours I should use on the blue van

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Thanks for all the positive comments guys , yes we have all heard of the problems with them , i think it is very much the luck of the draw and how you drive and how you maintain them !!, as to there longevity.
in your opinions what colour livery would look good against the metallic -gray ?
Dave I had a 2008 vivaro cdti 115 swb , a few years back and I loved driving it , but just got caught out with bad luck, or a dodgey dealer ! the injectors had corroded really badly and were a disaster to get out , to cut a long story short it ended up costing me £1000 parts , labour etc,,, ! Though it wouldn't stop me buying a new vivaro again , but I'd be very weary of buying second hand again!!! Health to drive and I think white along with an Aqua blue or green colour would be smart looking !!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to DPF's New van 2014 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm part re-tiling/plastering a bathroom, which as the pictures show, has masonary to...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, appreciate the expertise existing in this forum. I am a home remodeler, not a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB