Discuss Driving me bonkers!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
stockport
On a job at the mo where customer has bought some Grespania slate look porcelain 600x300.
They are so damn hard to cut its driving me potty. Had to borrow a mate's TX700N to get anywhere near snapping them (my TR700 had no chance). I have been turning the tile round so the cut i want is on the right and still getting shear break off on the off-cut.
Anyone got any ideas as to how to stop this, or is just what it is, bloody tough grade porcs!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Driving me bonkers!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
Hi all, Lost a bigish job this weekend and the client told me my pricing was enormous and...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
C
How hard can it be to find a decent tiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick background (might have...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB