Discuss Dust masks??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bolter

:oops:I certainly tick those boxes!

My Dad suffered with it for years (since teenage life) and was only till he was researching his snoring problem that he discovered sleep apnea, and then it clicked, and my mum reported the stopping breathing thing. Went to the doctors, they sent him for tests at a "sleep clinic" and now he is all cured.

So from having 6 broken hours of sleep a night for 40 years, he now sleeps like a baby for 8 hours a night. And my poor Mum can sleep aswell haha!

Took delivery of this mask yesterday:

701006_00_m.jpg

Put it straight into action today when I have been finishing a terracotta floor I have been doing - loads of cuts to get finished so LOTS of dust as I have been using my grinder:prrr:

I must say the masks performance was excellent :hurray: Good seal around the nose and mouth with the soft rubber moulding of the mask and its like breathing totally fresh air even in the dustiest of conditions :thumbsup: It's a little heavier than the standard paper masks I've used in the past, but WELL worth it:thumbsup:At the end of the day I could really see what I would have breathed in, as the external face of the filters were totally a tangerine colour from the cotta dust:yikes:

Well worth the investment:thumbsup:

S

Scott

Took delivery of this mask yesterday:

701006_00_m.jpg

Put it straight into action today when I have been finishing a terracotta floor I have been doing - loads of cuts to get finished so LOTS of dust as I have been using my grinder:prrr:

I must say the masks performance was excellent :hurray: Good seal around the nose and mouth with the soft rubber moulding of the mask and its like breathing totally fresh air even in the dustiest of conditions :thumbsup: It's a little heavier than the standard paper masks I've used in the past, but WELL worth it:thumbsup:At the end of the day I could really see what I would have breathed in, as the external face of the filters were totally a tangerine colour from the cotta dust:yikes:

Well worth the investment:thumbsup:
Halloween has finished Merle ;)

Reply to Dust masks??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times so apologies in advance! A...
Replies
Views
I don't use them,but thinking I should start when cutting and mixing. ive had 2 bathrooms to do...
2 3
Replies
Views
mike1979
M
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
G
Our industry especially those that are of the older generation will have suffered or will suffer...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Dust masks???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.