Discuss EICR Report - Advice regarding remedials & final Certificate Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

EICR Report - Advice regarding remedials & final Certificate Discussion ThreadEICR Report - Advice regarding remedials & final Certificate Electrical Advice

This is a Situation I haven't run into before, I do all the smaller to medium sized maintenance and electrical Jobs at a Local Educational Premises, this building was a new build in 2014 . There are 13 large three phase Distribution Boards, the last EICR in 2019 was completed by a Testing company (The Job was too big for me to complete in the given time window of 2 weeks) . There was less than a Thousand pounds worth of remedials - of which they were quite happy for me to complete and forward on a satisfactory certificate once I sent them me report and photos etc of work done. So roll on to the recent EICR - The company who done it this time is local, get ready for this.... The remedials they quoted for is getting up towards the 20 Grand Mark. Many items as you can well imagine are actually, not an issue (as I said this was a new build 2014) - as I have proved with a walk around with the Building Services Manager and Picking off random items. The Issue being they have classed the installation as Unsatisfactory - They do not seem keen to issue a Satisfactory Certificate Unless they carry out the redials and retest them selves. Just to be clear Im a Sole Trader Fully Qualified & Have my 2391 etc.

EICR Report - Advice regarding remedials & final Certificate for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to EICR Report - Advice regarding remedials & final Certificate Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
EICR Report - Advice regarding remedials & final Certificate Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond