Discuss Elenin in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

I wouldn't give what this guy says much credence. He's talking about planets colliding and he doesn't know what an AU is and hasn't even made the effort to find out. That's like someone talking about tiling that doesn't know what grout is.
Anyway if it were true Bruce Willis and his team would already be on their way in a couple of space shuttles to blast 'em. Come to think of it they've stopped the shuttle programme ....perhaps they're being used for something else :yikes:

C

charlie1

Hi Sandy, I only put that one up as an example as many of the videos once posted are removed...very strange! IMO, something is happening! What some of these videos are telling you is, both the chillian and the Japan earth quakes had same thing in common, this comet / thing / what ever it is, was in direct alignment between the sun and earth on these days, when the illustrate the scales involved you will see that this is an extremely strange coincidence!!!!.... next alignment is Sept 19th

Reply to Elenin in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, another basic question. How best or does it matter to position tiles where they meet in...
Replies
Views
silverpuma
S
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Elenin
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.