Discuss Euro lottery, did you win.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

phil7677

One winner in portugal and one in belgium so i believe?
isnt it funny how some people dont do the Euro millions when its 50 million but will do it when its 100 million as of course 50 mill is never enough! :)
i could not possibly live on a mere 50 mill. :drool5: id settle for a fair bit less and still be happy :D a mate of mine knows the people who won a million on the scratch card the other week, jammy sod had won 4 grand at bingo a couple of weeks before and last week after winning the mill she won another grand again. somone pass me the bucket im off to be sick

Reply to Euro lottery, did you win.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Which tile adhesive have you most used during over the past few years and ending in 2021? ALL...
Replies
Views
If there is a make you use a lot and it's not listed , then mention it and it can be added for...
Replies
Views
R
Sign up to Club RUBI before the 29th November and you will be entered in to a prize draw to win...
Replies
Views
RubiUK
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
builder owes me best part of 5k and has lied to me 2 weeks running about paying me, phoned me...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Euro lottery, did you win..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.