Discuss european social fund in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

suave

hi guys!as most of yous know iam a novice tiler,a kinda lost interest in tiling due to a shoulder injury,ive since then sold me van but still have me tools which i will keep,ive been doing the odd wee homer to keep me hand in there,anyway! away last year i applied for a college course through this european social fund (ESF) which i got rejected,so forgot all about it,i decided a was going to find a job to fund my next move into tiling and try get qualified,got a letter from the college today offering me a place on their 19 week course through the (ESF) strarting january 2011.Do you guys think its worth going for it? comments appreciated guys:thumbsup:

Reply to european social fund in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
hi guys! most of you know iam a course tiler with limited experience,ive enrolled in college...
Replies
Views
T
D
Hi everyone, We have just won a contract with Chichester College, to work alongside them...
Replies
Views
Danny@ Diamond
D
C
The European Social Fund (ESF) is one of four Structural Funds designed to strengthen economic...
Replies
Views
ChaseTiling
C
C
Dear Forum Members and Guests Funded Tuition Fees Through our working partnership with South...
Replies
Views
ChaseTiling
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
european social fund
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.