Discuss ever seen a floor like this before..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
went to look at a floor today.....43m2 sand cement screed, no under floor heating, but running round the edge if the room, and running through the middle of the floor are some heating ducts approx. 200mm wide, made from 3 quarter inch wood, its well constructed with no movement .....tiles are going to be 450mm porcelain, going to be using flexible adhesive and grout.....anyone come across this before, did you do any extra prep to the floor.?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ever seen a floor like this before..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB