Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss ever so sorry but another cutter thread...new one required first in 4 years in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Divad

I know there is always threads on this but Im currently ready to spend a bit on a cutter that will cut up to 70cm.

I have a Monty 63 at the moment. It has served me very well however I seem to be very unlucky and every large tile job I get has 63cm tiles !!!

I like the action of a Monty, the Sigma look like the handle is reversed to a Monty ? How does that work.

Rubi vs Sigma is the consensus on here I see, however, Im open to options and links to other makes.

Thanks peeps.

Can I ask, what is a "Monty" cutter? Do you mean Montolit? If you've worked with them for years and they're good, why not buy another one, but bigger? TradeTiler do a 75P2 for 250 squid, or a 93 for 299. I say stick with what you know is tried and trusted. Maybe they're better than Rubi or Sigma?

Tradetiler Montolit Manual Tile Cutters

Reply to ever so sorry but another cutter thread...new one required first in 4 years in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Cutting the last few 50x50 10mm ceramic floor tiles yesterday(terrible homebase tiles). Should...
Replies
Views
S
let me explain ;my first cutter was a sigma and for 5 years it never let me down ;will cut...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
J
Hey all after seeing the thread re: Sigma V Rubi I thought we could look at wet cutters. Not...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

South Woodford
Business Name
Complete Tiling Solutions

Thread Information

Title
ever so sorry but another cutter thread...new one required first in 4 years
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%