UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss first post and need help on 50 sq mtrs of 20 mm limestone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sking

hi everyone first post

i start a new job tomorrow i know im leaving this late
but here i go
20mm thick limestone 800x400 600x400 200x200 (roman classic opus design) i have layed 12mm thick wedi board down over 22mm thick chipboard and using bal tile and stone ady
the question i have is what size of trowel do i use
been told a 16mm is ok but also been told 12 mm is ok
the tiles have a grove on the back of them, do so do i fill them up with ady as in skim the back of them

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to first post and need help on 50 sq mtrs of 20 mm limestone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, got a 70sqr mtr floor to do in tumbled limestone in sizes 1000mmx600 900x600 800x600...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
Hi all I am planning on tiling my window will with 5 slate tiles. They are around 8mm thick...
Replies
Views
Seagull27
S
B
I want the trade’s advice as to what I should do? It’s a bit long but it is condensed My wife...
Replies
Views
Anneelizabeth
A
J
Hi everyone, Jodie here, I registered a few weeks ago but have waited until now to give you the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.