Discuss floor lombard terracotta in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

I continue almost at the end.
finish garage and start the terrace
this paper, I christened, construction site on the contrary, almost all work done with the procedure in reverse.
I worked almost always with plumbers, electricians and painters between the feet.
I hate these works, I can not concentrate. the mason did wrong 2 times the installation the armored doors, plumbing did wrong 3 radiators, carpenter better not talk ... :(

3 works like this and antonio change jobs.

IMG_20170310_105925.jpg IMG_20170310_105941.jpg

I

Italy

Is that blood ?
Have you cut your throat?
It's just a simple 7 tile repeat pattern - chill!
However I don't like the way the tiles are misaligned, usually some lines are in line.
is not the usual repetition, it is a diagonal repeat.
already done it once, when you have made half work, you begin to understand the design.

but up to half. you have to proceed with the drawing in hand.
and then, you know you are an apprentice, you should not expect a lot from me. :)

Reply to floor lombard terracotta in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new to tiling and looking for some advice. I'm practical and usually pretty good...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
I wonder if any one can give me some advice. I live in a fairly new build house that was built 8...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I'm half way through tiling 40sqm of an extension. It's over an existing floor which...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
floor lombard terracotta
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond