UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Floor tile patten in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

leslie

Hi
Am starting a floor tiling job in a few weeks.
There are four size tiles 45x45 30x45 30x30 15x15 ,They want them in a certain patten, I have a small diagram of this tiles.jpg
The picture shows them at an angle but they want them straight . I know once I lay the first four tiles it should just follow on, but is there a quick way of laying them , instead of thinking about each one , I have laid loads of floor tiles but not in this way. any tip would be grateful , I will be starting in the middle of the room, the area is about 20sm,

Regards
Les

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor tile patten in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hello We live in a townhouse built 2007. Both the floors are concrete. The first floor kitchen...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.