Discuss Following on from my addiction thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I get all the workout I need doing my job. This week involved loading 50 bags of addy onto the van, then back off again. 20 of them were taken down into a basement. I had 100m2 of 600x600 to move from a garage into the house. That was just Thursday and Friday. Plus my hands are usually black by the end of the day and I stink! I'd have to shower to go to the gym then again afterwards, all that after a 10-12 hour day......No thanks!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Following on from my addiction thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
As I'm currently tiling a large staircase I thought that the rules and regulations regarding...
Replies
Views
Though id see if we can get a joke thread going... I receive joke texts everyday from lads on...
Replies
Views
I
P
Hi, I do quite a bit of property renovation and currently have a table saw and large bridge saw...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
V
Thought I'd put up a thread with regards to a wetroom I'm fitting in my house. Had some great...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB