Discuss For Sale : Private number plate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I have T88 OLS on my van already. I'm thinking the T99 OLS for the Navara

Navara, Scooby & a tranny... then we have beemers & jags.. you boys must be doing well ||:lol:

Mines is on retention just now

T6 TYL..

Was going to sell the van so took the plate off.

Keep it on retention till I get myself a new van.. 

I might do that... how much does it cost to keep on retention?

[QUOTE

I might do that... how much does it cost to keep on retention?

£25 per year I think, it's a while since I've done it, might have gone up a bit.[/QUOTE]

If it doesn't sell on ebay in 6 days I shall keep it, just holding off putting it on the old wazbanger whilst my insurance is high

S

Sigma UK

I've got T88 OLS on my van. Cost me £250 all in. Also got YIL 3082 on my scooby. Its an irish plate as it was imported. I've got 798 GUS on retention. Currently valued at £8625. Waiting for my new car to put it on though I've got my eye on T8 OLS but that's a pretty penny so not sure what to put on it. I'll prob just buy T99 OLS instead. Another £250. That sounds much better lol

My number plate at the moment starts with YIL. didn't know it was from Ireland. Thought it was a private plate?. That's what the dealer said anyway.

B

Bubblecraft

The Irish plates are sold over here as private plates, loads of them in the back of the weekend papers, usually start from about £99.

Your spot on Bri. I've had a few imports from Preludes to Evo's. I normally take the plates off and sell them. A lot of people with UK spec like to put them on to make it look like an import to be cooler but keeps your insurance down with it still being UK spec. Last one I sold started with HUI

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to For Sale : Private number plate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi everyone, I have a sigma 10m9 for sale. It's a about a year and a half old works...
Replies
Views
D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi guys, after some great advice on here a while back I bought a Sigma 3CM MAX from Dave at...
Replies
Views
Muncher
M
T
Hi Guys, I am selling my number plate... T1 ELR I have left the industry, so would be...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB