Guest viewing is limited

Discuss For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I can totally understand the boiling up over little things!
I thought it was just me considering a career change, as much as its just an argument with myself when Im wound up.
I know your decision must have been very hard to make and with a family standing behind you Im sure you will go on to greatness elsewhere.
Best of luck blud :thumbsup:

That has passed through my head a few time:thumbsup:

P

Perry

Yes mate been working in transport for a while, planning etc

Completeded a circle really coz thats where i started out when i was 18.

Steady weekly wage now and 4days on 4days off so some scope to do other bits......NOT TILING!

I'll still post now and again if thats okay wiv u lot, i've met some quality people on here and had some great great laughs.

But Wivs what happens when they find out about you ? or are you going as someone else :yikes:

A

Aston

wivs,

only just read this mate.....

you are one seriously funny talented fella and the trade needs characters like you. if i were you mate i'd get that laptop out and start writing a script about all the things you've seen and done on the job...tv is crying out for good comedies mate!!!!

what ever you do wherever you go you'll do well because youve got spirit and that can be the difference mate :thumbsup:

all the best and keep wearing the mankini, nobody carries one off quite like you :thumbsup:

ed

U

user123

Ahhhh i love you Aston.

Id love to try and write some comedy stuff, but aint got a clue where to begin.

Maybe i'll start telling jokes in the street in my mankini.

All these amazingly funny posts you wrote and you don't know where to begin? Then start at the middle... as if you had already begun... you can fill in the rest later.... you're amazingly funny!! Really ! Go for it!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reply to For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Does anybody know of any good company or websites for logo designs I'm thinking of splashing...
Replies
Views
D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
For Sale
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.